1. Originally posted by ZooTVchild85:[..]
    It crazy how opinions vary... Tryin to throw your arms is my favorite on the album... AB all together is about as perfect of a album as its gets IMO. Regardless, it doesn't get any better than U2
    Tryin' and Trip are by far the hardest to choose - it just shows how strong these albums are!

What would be your least fav from AB?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Tryin' and Trip are by far the hardest to choose - it just shows how strong these albums are!

What would be your least fav from AB?
    Mine would be So Cruel. Lyrics have nothing to do with it but the music is just plain boring to me. And when music doesn't touch me, lyrics won't save it
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Mine would be So Cruel. Lyrics have nothing to do with it but the music is just plain boring to me. And when music doesn't touch me, lyrics won't save it
    Exactly what I think, so I also put So Cruel at the bottom of AB.
    The reverse is also true for me. If the music is good, but the lyrics are beyond stupid or offensive, I can't enjoy the song either.
  4. Probably not the “weakest” song as it has a very infectious and recognizable groove but “Mysterious Ways” is pretty played out for me. Instead I would simply classify it as the song I enjoy least on Achtung Baby.

5. maybe you're not old enough yet to see the wisdom in these lyrics. It's a gem (in my opinion, of course )
  6. I’ve always liked that song, too.
  7. Haha yeah I guess it will come with time

I mean, I kind of like it, but I've always considered it like HTDAAB's Grace: the boring song that makes me want to press skip everytime. One Step Closer has got some nice lyrics and I'm sure it means a lot to Bono, but it sure doesn't to me
  8. One Step Closer is better than Grace...
  9. I'm old enough and don't like the song too... but I'm a weird one (same with majority of Atomic Bomb)
  10. Instant verdict :
    ATYCLB ...... Wild Honey