1. If God Will Send His Angels or One Tree Hill
  2. What about Vertigo? I'm seeing in this moment The Edge on the B-Stage, with his spanish guitar, making the chords of Vertigo while the audience sings...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongWhat about Vertigo? I'm seeing in this moment The Edge on the B-Stage, with his spanish guitar, making the chords of Vertigo while the audience sings...

Agreed!
    Great choice friend!!

everybody screaming:Hello Hello....
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongWhat about Vertigo? I'm seeing in this moment The Edge on the B-Stage, with his spanish guitar, making the chords of Vertigo while the audience sings...

Yeah! Really curious of how it would sound... But I think it'd be amazing!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongWhat about Vertigo? I'm seeing in this moment The Edge on the B-Stage, with his spanish guitar, making the chords of Vertigo while the audience sings...

It would be interesting indeed. I'd prefer if they mellowed it out though....I didn't care too much for the banjo version of Vertigo that I've seen on youtube.
  6. Originally posted by haytrainI didn't care too much for the banjo version of Vertigo that I've seen on youtube.
    What!?!? Can you post the link? I would love to hear it..
  7. Acoustic? WOWY, Streets (would be awesome), Kite..etc..there are too many!!
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHAcoustic? Streets would be awesome.
    I can't even get to imagine it. Awesome or horrible?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What!?!? Can you post the link? I would love to hear it..

Here you go, Like a Song....

Just not my cup of tea, I guess....To each his own, right?
  10. the banjo mix is awesome. I have it on DVD. pure brilliance
  11. Originally posted by MWSAHAcoustic? Streets (would be awesome)

Sorry Casper, but I don't agree with this. The greatest things of Streets are the piano lines and the electric guitar of Edge. If you take that out it's not Streets anymore...

WOWY and Kite could be good, instead.

12. I didn't mean acoustic as you guys see it. I mean Streets without vocals..Just the sound, no Bono involved.