1. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Yeah, I perfectly remember that passage. It's still in my head now. But... still nothing so magic as I would like...
    I can only make the promise to listen to other Zoo TV live versions of Ultra Violet, but if Dublin's one or Sydney's one were the best... I don't think the situation could change for me...

Right about getting other versions, thank you both for posting your short reviews about the show of 05-22 in Milan. Probabily it'll be the next I get.

It wasn't played in Sydney but do get the Milan version. The whole show is bloody fantastic. You'l never hear a crowd like it and Ultraviolet speaks for itself on that bootleg
  2. hmmmm

Songs id like to see : Gloria, A sort of homecoming, out of control, sweetest thing, one tree hill, walk on, new york, stuck in a moment, wire, zooropa

songs i have to see! : beautiful day, elevation, pride, bad, streets, sunday bloody sunday, one, the fly, zoo station, new years day, all i want is you - all the classics
  3. Originally posted by indiewaremassivehmmmm

Songs id like to see : Gloria, A sort of homecoming, out of control, sweetest thing, one tree hill, walk on, new york, stuck in a moment, wire, zooropa

songs i have to see! : beautiful day, elevation, pride, bad, streets, sunday bloody sunday, one, the fly, zoo station, new years day, all i want is you - all the classics

your like myself. Niether of us has seen a U2 show. I'd love to see all the hits us aswell but i'd be pretty pissed off if they didn't play something at least 'semi-rare' at the show I go too. Or at least something they haven't played in a while. Bad at least would be acceptable.

Obviously Streets is a must
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

your like myself. Niether of us has seen a U2 show. I'd love to see all the hits us aswell but i'd be pretty pissed off if they didn't play something at least 'semi-rare' at the show I go too. Or at least something they haven't played in a while. Bad at least would be acceptable.

Obviously Streets is a must

yeah, i havent been able to see them yet either

to be honest, im definately going to be elated when i do get round to seeing them, but im sure ill also be dissapointed if they dont play one of my favourites. ill just have to go keep seeing them
  5. Originally posted by indiewaremassivesongs i have to see! : beautiful day, elevation, pride, bad, streets, sunday bloody sunday, one, the fly, zoo station, new years day, all i want is you - all the classics
    ALL the classics? What about I Will Follow? It's me or it is NOT in your list?
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

It wasn't played in Sydney but do get the Milan version. The whole show is bloody fantastic. You'l never hear a crowd like it and Ultraviolet speaks for itself on that bootleg

Thanks, I will remember your review!

7. with a shout(jerusalem)
    is that all
    exit
    god part 2
    some days are better than others
    when i look at the world
    all the instrumentals versions found in singles,albums etc.
  8. Originally posted by terranova2
    all the instrumentals versions found in singles,albums etc.

Instrumental versions?

Is it instrumentals like Bass Trap, Boomerang I, Things to Make and Do, etc...?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] ALL the classics? What about I Will Follow? It's me or it is NOT in your list?

haha, of course! thats obviously a classic, just could be bothered to carry on the list
  10. I was thinking maybe I could open a new thread but this one seems good enough. What I want to do is post a list of u2 songs I want to see live in the future that I’ve never seen before, I’ll keep the list to 10 songs. I reckon I’ll be lucky to see any.

Heartland
    Love Is Blindness
    Lemon
    California
    The Troubles
    Landlady
    When I Look At The World
    Last Night On Earth
    An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
    Original of the species
  11. My top 10
    Please
    When I look at the world
    Ultraviolet
    Love is blindness
    Gone
    Stories for boys
    Tomorrow
    Do you feel loved
    Wake up dead man
    Stuck in a moment
  12. Heartland (I'm sure it could work and I wouldn't be surprised if they'd play it in Australia)
    Lemon
    a good version of Party Girl (has been played at several shows I've been to, but...)