1. hello there!!!
    i've finally came back from an ORRIBLE holiday on the mountains with my parents......it was like a nightmare.....ORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!:

but finally i'm back home....what i've lost during my absence???

bye
  2. Originally posted by Martihello there!!!
    i've finally came back from an ORRIBLE holiday on the mountains with my parents......it was like a nightmare.....ORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!:

bye

Welcome back! Sorry you had such an awful vacation.
  3. Originally posted by Martihello there!!!

bye

I wasn't here for month and I missed many things
  4. Your back in time for the launch of the new u2start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  5. ooooo a shame you had bad vacation

but hey, look at the good part, you have a terrific name !
  6. Welcome back Marti!
    All you have missed during this month don't matter very much, if you think that you've come back just the D-Day! Today it's the day of the new U2start! Today it will be released!

7. wowwwwwww thanks to alll!!!!!
    but i don't understand 2 things:
    1 what does it mean that u2start will be relased??
    2 and why i have a terrific name??

8. sorry i made a mistake......
  9. Welcome back Marti.

Completley off topic,you've got a show listed in your bootleg profile that is not listed @ U2Start to download.........25th September 1980,Brady's,Liverpool,England.If you have the time,would it be possible to upload this.I thought they only played Liverpool 3 times,so this was a suprise.
    Thanks in advance.......
  10. Originally posted by gmcWelcome back Marti.

Completley off topic,you've got a show listed in your bootleg profile that is not listed @ U2Start to download.........25th September 1980,Brady's,Liverpool,England.If you have the time,would it be possible to upload this.I thought they only played Liverpool 3 times,so this was a suprise.
    Thanks in advance.......

thanks but i think i made a mistake because i thought that that list of bootleg was all the bootlegs which owned u2start, so simply for the fact that i downloaded the boy tour i checked all the concerts without looking at every single bootleg....sorry..i'll correct it immediately

11. No worries.........I learnt something new out of that anyway.I didn't know they played Liverpool in 1980. But I do now...........
  12. Originally posted by Martiwowwwwwww thanks to alll!!!!!
    but i don't understand 2 things:
    1 what does it mean that u2start will be relased??
    2 and why i have a terrific name??

Probabily you have heard that a new version of this site is going to replace this current one. That is the new U2start, which will be released today, maybe in the evening.
    And about point 2 I guess Marty is referring to the fact that his name and yours are almost the same one.

Cheers!