1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OK.

But why is "Años iniciales" too long??

One or two characters too long for the various menu options.
  2. Remy on the songs page all the songs that have never been played live say 'this song is never performed live'. It should say 'this song has never been performed live'
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyRemy on the songs page all the songs that have never been played live say 'this song is never performed live'. It should say 'this song has never been performed live'

Changed, thanks!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OK.

But why is "Años iniciales" too long??

Alright, fixed, it fits!
  5. At the Songs Contributios stuff, where it lists all the contributios, it says:

"Hay una XX contribuciones sobre esta cancion, el concierto de abajo contiene una gran version de este tema (segun un usuario de U2start). Los conciertos que tienen una flechita naranja, son los que tenemos disponibles, lo que significa que los puedes descargar ahora mismo!"

It should say:

"Hay XX contribuciones sobre esta cancion; los conciertos de abajo tienen grandes versiones de este tema, segun alguno de nuestros usuarios. Ademas, los remarcados estan dispoibles en nuestros archivos, asi que ¡los puedes descargar ahora mismo!"

Thanks Remy
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongAt the Songs Contributios stuff, where it lists all the contributios, it says:

"Hay una XX contribuciones sobre esta cancion, el concierto de abajo contiene una gran version de este tema (segun un usuario de U2start). Los conciertos que tienen una flechita naranja, son los que tenemos disponibles, lo que significa que los puedes descargar ahora mismo!"

It should say:

"Hay XX contribuciones sobre esta cancion; los conciertos de abajo tienen grandes versiones de este tema, segun alguno de nuestros usuarios. Ademas, los remarcados estan dispoibles en nuestros archivos, asi que ¡los puedes descargar ahora mismo!"

Thanks Remy

Changed
  7. Originally posted by RemyChanged
    Fantastic and surprisingly quick
  8. Another one, this one is on the new U2Start 2.9 language file I sent to you.

It says:
    $lang['song_footer'] = 'Segun el usuario [USERNAME] la canción [SONG] del album [ALBUM] fue tocada fant&aacutesticamente el [DATE] en [LOCATION].';

You must introduce an SPACE after the "acute" part, beforethe "sticamente", right? Thanks
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Another one, this one is on the new U2Start 2.9 language file I sent to you.

It says:
    $lang['song_footer'] = 'Segun el usuario [USERNAME] la canción [SONG] del album [ALBUM] fue tocada fant&aacutesticamente el [DATE] en [LOCATION].';

You must introduce an SPACE after the "acute" part, beforethe "sticamente", right? Thanks

Done Thanks!
  10. Can't believe I've never noticed this before....

On the home page, it says "welcome at the home of U2 fans" and then below that: "Welcome at U2start.com, the home of U2 fans all over the world."

These should say "Welcome to the home of U2 fans" and "Welcome to U2start.com, the home of U2fans all over the world."

Can't wait for the new site!
  11. Originally posted by haytrain:Can't believe I've never noticed this before....

On the home page, it says "welcome at the home of U2 fans" and then below that: "Welcome at U2start.com, the home of U2 fans all over the world."

These should say "Welcome to the home of U2 fans" and "Welcome to U2start.com, the home of U2fans all over the world."

Can't wait for the new site!

It's pretty easy, the welcome text was changed last week, blame Gerard
    I will change it back in a few days, thanks a lot.
  12. I blame you, Gerard.