1. Hi I'm new here on u2start forum and I would like to know if someone doesn't have One version from Modena 95 with Brian Eno, I couldn't find it on u2 torrents sites
  2. yes, is it audio or video that you need?
  3. Originally posted by U2starterHi I'm new here on u2start forum and I would like to know if someone doesn't have One version from Modena 95 with Brian Eno, I couldn't find it on u2 torrents sites

Welcome to the U2start
  4. Here you are - I don't know If I have it from here or any other site .... :

1995-09-12 Pavarotti and Friends - Modena

01 - Miss Sarajevo
    02 - One

--

But I think I found it in one of the Topics ...
  5. Originally posted by U2starterHi I'm new here on u2start forum and I would like to know if someone doesn't have One version from Modena 95 with Brian Eno, I couldn't find it on u2 torrents sites

please introduce yorself in the 'welcome to u2start y'al' forum. Tell us a little about yourself and how you got into U2 etc. Welcome
  6. Just a heads up: Both videos and the audio of One are commercially available.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

please introduce yorself in the 'welcome to u2start y'al' forum. Tell us a little about yourself and how you got into U2 etc. Welcome

Maybe he joined this site only for that bootleg ...
  8. Originally posted by yeahJust a heads up: Both videos and the audio of One are commercially available.

One is on the Miss Sarajevo single I think
  9. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

One is on the Miss Sarajevo single I think

Yep. Audio versions are also available on the 'Together for the children of bosnia' CD.
    Videos on the VHS/DVD of the same name and the Pavarotti and Friends Collection.
  10. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Yep. Audio versions are also available on the 'Together for the children of bosnia' CD.
    Videos on the VHS/DVD of the same name and the Pavarotti and Friends Collection.

Yep, the audio version is on the One single, and b-sides are not allowed to be shared here.

So I'll close this one in violation of our house rules.