1. Originally posted by MWSAHAbout 31? I think 31 was great and that they did touch the stars...when I hear that show, I regret it that I was born in Holland in 1988 and not in Dublin in 1972 or something..

Originally posted by germcevoyit soen't touch the Boxing Day show but I still fold the 31st show in very high regard

I really had the same opinion as you when I had only heard to the bootleg, and still now I have that impression. But by watching at the video I could taste that lack of magic of which Bono has talked. That's all.

2. Thanks everyone for the help!
    And the cuts in the video...they're probably the worst timed cuts of the history of cuts :-\
    And BTW, It WAS a great show, at least when I listen to the bootleg, the intro and Streets together really sound awesome!

3. Originally posted by Ali709And BTW, It WAS a great show, at least when I listen to the bootleg, the intro and Streets together really sound awesome!
    Indeed it's an awesome intro (Help me count... Fifteen... Fourteen...), and of course a great version of Streets.