1. Originally posted by sadb7788I've listened to the 99% of my about 30 audio bootlegs. I have no Video bootlegs by now.
    My great problem is still the same: too little free space on my hard disk. Once I finally get an additional one I will start downloading again. I'm so hungry of U2 live that I don't know how I'm resisting it!

Why don't you burn the boots on cd's or dvd's so that you can free some HDD space w/o losing them?
    i.e. whole Lovetown tour is 5.70GB, less than 2 dvd space.....
    it's quite cheap, aint' it?
  2. I try to do a bootleg per night when i'm going to bed. That way i'll get through all my bootlegs in a year. Not long then
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyI try to do a bootleg per night when i'm going to bed. That way i'll get through all my bootlegs in a year. Not long then

That's what I try to do. Never happens though. I always end up listening to official stuff or
    Sydney or Chicago.
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

That's what I try to do. Never happens though. I always end up listening to official stuff or
    Sydney or Chicago.

or watching a DVD, or going for a beer, or going to sleep (always the most likely)
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyor watching a DVD, or going for a beer, or going to sleep (always the most likely)
    The most likely refers to the Sleep or to the Beer?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The most likely refers to the Sleep or to the Beer?

hahahahahaha!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The most likely refers to the Sleep or to the Beer?

both in equal measure
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

both in equal measure

Oh OK. Just checking...
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I was gonna give you the recommendation of 2001-10-25 MSG. What a show - greatest Elevation one of them all and definitely worth the wait. Awesome quality and so emotional, amazing, magical; this is probably the one I keep going back to besides 1989-12-31 Point Depot or 1983-06-05 Red Rocks.

got that one already, shall give a listen sooner or later
  10. I try to listen to one per night, but fail to most of the time. I think I have 20 or 30 bootlegs(i don't have them all checked in my profile yet), but due to rapidshare, megaupload, or because I just can't decide, I spend days without downloading anything, I listened to everything I downloaded though.
    In video I have Washington DC Zoo TV concert, and Joshua Tree in Syracuse, and seen them both. Oh, and Buenos Aires, that I seen it live .
  11. Originally posted by CarlosgfcOh, and Buenos Aires, that I seen it live .
    Awesome. I still wondering HOW many people attended the show, just because many guys in many forums seems to have attended it!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Awesome. I still wondering HOW many people attended the show, just because many guys in many forums seems to have attended it!

Well, in the spanish forum With A Shout there are lot of people that were there it seems. In the stadium I think there were 60.000 persons so... I have my tickets to prove it anyway LOL , I travelled 1000km to be there, so when they played I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For I almost cry haha.