1. Originally posted by germcevoyI see. Cheers guys
    You're all always welcome always to the Doubt Solving Club. xD
  2. Unfortunately I have no idea who the taper is.

The guy who posted it on tradersden only says thanks to UL on U2T, and I guess UL is not the person who recorded it.
  3. Originally posted by Elektrik2007Unfortunately I have no idea who the taper is.

The guy who posted it on tradersden only says thanks to UL on U2T, and I guess UL is not the person who recorded it.

Thanks Updated the bootleg according to all your info.
  4. thanks heaps for this!!!!
  5. If anyone ever will need the lossless files of this bootleg, just post your request here I and I will upload them. I have FLACS of both this version and the original one (without my soundforge improvements).

"Bad" just rocks here!
  6. Thank you.

Alex
  7. many thank's
  8. just listened to it there and it really is a great upgrade. Thanks again
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Technically the taper is the person which connects his recording to the TV / Radio. For example, the guy considered "Taper" of Stockholm 1992-06-11 is the same guy which received the Home-Broadcast award. I don't remember his name, but I know he is the taper.

John Harris, Nottinghamshire.

Willie Williams diary about the show:

"Stockholm: Well, tonight was the one. It was the night when I stopped during the gig and thought to myself, "This is the high point of my career." The entire gig from the Globe in Stockholm was broadcast live to just one person's house - that of Mr John Harris of Nottingham, England. He won an MTV competition, so got the private broadcast. His small livingroom was piled with TVs and of course everybody from the whole street was there. There was also a camera at their end sending pictures back to us, so at various points during the show, the living room in Nottingham would appear on the stage video walls. Bono would speak to them, and they would reply. Of course by 10 p.m. everyone at the Nottingham end was blind drunk, which made it all the more entertaining. Technologically it was flawless too, which was pretty astounding.

So later on, Benny and Bjorn - the guys from ABBA - appear. We have U2 and ABBA performing Dancing Queen beneath the mirrorball Trabant, being broadcast live from a giant spherical building in Sweden to one terraced house in Nottingham. I rest my case."

10. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

"Stockholm: Well, tonight was the one. It was the night when I stopped during the gig and thought to myself, "This is the high point of my career." The entire gig from the Globe in Stockholm was broadcast live to just one person's house - that of Mr John Harris of Nottingham, England. He won an MTV competition, so got the private broadcast. His small livingroom was piled with TVs and of course everybody from the whole street was there. There was also a camera at their end sending pictures back to us, so at various points during the show, the living room in Nottingham would appear on the stage video walls. Bono would speak to them, and they would reply. Of course by 10 p.m. everyone at the Nottingham end was blind drunk, which made it all the more entertaining. Technologically it was flawless too, which was pretty astounding.

So later on, Benny and Bjorn - the guys from ABBA - appear. We have U2 and ABBA performing Dancing Queen beneath the mirrorball Trabant, being broadcast live from a giant spherical building in Sweden to one terraced house in Nottingham. I rest my case."

from Propoganda. Just read it yesterday. 1000 days of ZooTV. Brilliant read
  11. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Really awesome! What a lucky guy!
  12. I stronlgy recommend the Best of Propganda book purely on Mr Willie Williams' tour entries for ZooTV and Popmart. really brilliant reading