1. Amazing. News are bumping up so often that the album must go out in a few months. Maybe all out predictions were wrong, and 2008 is NOT the year...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASongAmazing. News are bumping up so often that the album must go out in a few months. Maybe all out predictions were wrong, and 2008 is NOT the year...

I'm still holding out for 08
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I'm still holding out for 08

Quote from the article:
    "We’re regrouping in November"

No possibility there for 2007
  4. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Quote from the article:
    [..]

I've always believe it would be 2008 and reading that quote strengthens my thooughts
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Quote from the article:
    [..]

That's true...but how about begining of 2008?
    ...I don't understand about recording procedures and mixes but I can't wait for the new album
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Quote from the article:
    [..]

Yeah I saw that and thought "OH CRAAAAP!" I was pretty sure it wouldn't be 07, but that
    pretty much confirms it.
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

That's true...but how about begining of 2008?
    ...I don't understand about recording procedures and mixes but I can't wait for the new album

Some musicians are slow (Michael Jackson, Alanis Morissette), some are a bit faster...I think U2 belong to those who can finish production rather fast if they're convinced with the new songs if you know what I mean. Like, when they know what they want, they'll go for that and not try around for weeks. Depends on what they have so far, and from Larry's saying, it seems they got quite something to work/finish upon. Just my guess tho.

GREAT NEWS
  8. *tapping fingers* and waiting patiently for new music
  9. Originally posted by IzzyU2*tapping fingers* and waiting patiently for new music

Same here!
  10. Originally posted by loftarasa[..]

Some musicians are slow (Michael Jackson, Alanis Morissette), some are a bit faster...I think U2 belong to those who can finish production rather fast if they're convinced with the new songs if you know what I mean. Like, when they know what they want, they'll go for that and not try around for weeks. Depends on what they have so far, and from Larry's saying, it seems they got quite something to work/finish upon. Just my guess tho.

GREAT NEWS

Hi friend
    How are you?

I think you're right...I think U2 really know what they're doing right now with the new album.I understand you friend.

Greetings from Brazil!
    See you!