1. Mines Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Mines Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits.

Edge of course! Number 2 is Kirk Pengilly from INXS.
  3. Edge (for obvious reasons). David Gilmour would get a mention in my book too.
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Edge of course! Number 2 is Kirk Pengilly from INXS.

The Edge...number two is John Mayer
  5. Honorable mentions for me are The Edge, Andy Summers, Mick Jones(of Foreigner), and Glen Frey.
  6. if anyone says Bono they get banned
  7. You ever watch Bonos fingers while playing? He usually doesent even try chords. The man should stick with the microphone.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyif anyone says Bono they get banned

hahahahahahahaha! So true!
  9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01You ever watch Bonos fingers while playing? He usually doesent even try chords. The man should stick with the microphone.

its hilarious. I think his guitar gets muted most of the time. Like his bit of Jean Jenie in Sao Paulo though. Funky. And his little bit at the start of Running To Stand Still (Point Depot - 26th) is just gorgeous.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

its hilarious. I think his guitar gets muted most of the time. Like his bit of Jean Jenie in Sao Paulo though. Funky. And his little bit at the start of Running To Stand Still (Point Depot - 26th) is just gorgeous.

Watch Walk On-Boston and The Fly-Chicago. Hilarious!
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

The Edge...number two is John Mayer

John Mayer is a great guitarist....but he's AWFUL to watch perform. The facial expressions that man gives us ought to be banned...
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Watch Walk On-Boston and The Fly-Chicago. Hilarious!

he looks so uncomfortable with a guitar now days. He should just wear it like he did on JT or even better, swing it over his head as seen on WOWY