1. Heres how this works. Post any band you want and rate the one the user before you left. As I'm first, I'll just rate U2 since we all like them. 10/10! Pop annoys me but everything else rocks.

Next person must rate the Eagles.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Heres how this works. Post any band you want and rate the one the user before you left. As I'm first, I'll just rate U2 since we all like them. 10/10! Pop annoys me but everything else rocks.

Next person must rate the Eagles.

8/10

INXS
  3. 7/10. There good but the only real standout song is Need You Tonight.

Tears For Fears.
  4. Originally posted by wtshnnfb017/10. There good but the only real standout song is Need You Tonight.

Tears For Fears.

6/10

Green Day
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

6/10

Green Day

6/10

Oasis
  6. 8/10. Good Ridance and Wake Me Up When September Ends are both on my favirotes. You know I wouln't mind if you gave some reasonings.

Bon Jovi
  7. Originally posted by wtshnnfb018/10. Good Ridance and Wake Me Up When September Ends are both on my favirotes. You know I wouln't mind if you gave some reasonings.

Bon Jovi

8.5/10

Arcade Fire
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

8.5/10

Arcade Fire

9/10. Best new band in years I think and they'l go places

The Who
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

9/10. Best new band in years I think and they'l go places

The Who

9/10. One of my favorites.
  10. Damn. A band I don't know much about. What I've heards okay but I don't think I can justely rate them. 8/10

The Police
  11. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Damn. A band I don't know much about. What I've heards okay but I don't think I can justely rate them. 8/10

The Police

8.5/10.

The Beatles
  12. 9/10 I think everyone likes them but I'd be lying if I said I was a diehard fan.

The Rolling Stones