1. Anyone got that cover? I want to hear it. Don Henly and Glen Freys solo tunes are also pretty good. Try Dirty Laundry.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Anyone got that cover? I want to hear it. Don Henly and Glen Freys solo tunes are also pretty good. Try Dirty Laundry.

Dirty Laundry is very cool!.. one of my favourites of Don Henlys!
  3. well i liked when Don henely went on tour with Stevie Nicks, now thats a big combo!
  4. Is there an Eagles bootleg/audio (mp3, lossless, whatever) site around?

5. there's some over at hear rock city blogspot, so many roads to ease my soul blogspot and, like everyone else, plenty at sugarmegs
  6. Originally posted by ade:[..]

there's some over at hear rock city blogspot, so many roads to ease my soul blogspot and, like everyone else, plenty at sugarmegs

But no dedicated site like jungleland or u2torrents or anything?
  7. now that is really a gaffe hehehe
  8. haha I just did that to see how many people I could stir up!

9. doesn't look like it. I'd say that unless a band/artist has a proven track record of not minding bootlegs then no one is going to put the amount of work in that such a site needs. the other possibility and it's one that you have to bear in mind with older bands is their fans often aren't willing to share along the same lines as say u2 fans and so there may be some stuff widely circulated and a hell of a lot more kept within a select few.