1. Hey all i just heard on the radio in ireland that there was free downloads of a song called Radio Nowhere from the new Boss album from the web via the irish times! After a bit of digging i found it so heres the web address to get the track!

http://www.radionowheredownload.com/

just fill in the details and then you can download away!!

and its legal!!
  2. great job Paddy. Plenty of Bruce fans on here
  3. you can download it via the HUMO-site in Belgium and the Netherlands. Got it yesterday and listened to it like 10 times already! Very fresh sound.
    For the Belgian fans: he's coming to Antwerp (Sportpaleis) in december. Just make sure you don't get ALL the tickets, I want one too
  4. Good man, thanks for this. Can't listen just now but any new Bruce has got to be good, especially with the band back. Can't wait until October

5. Thank you very much
  6. moved to A Different Type Of Music
  7. I didn't think it was worth opening a new topic for, but Magic is very impressive - just got it today. Some great new stuff there, and it's well worth getting.
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsI didn't think it was worth opening a new topic for, but Magic is very impressive - just got it today. Some great new stuff there, and it's well worth getting.

I agree - one of my favourites from this year. I think the whole album's strong.