1. Hi,can someone tell how can i start to use Rapidshare,and how much do i have to pay for using it for 2 days?thanks in advance
  2. Originally posted by nunomoreira1Hi,can someone tell how can i start to use Rapidshare,and how much do i have to pay for using it for 2 days?thanks in advance

you want to get a premium account?
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you want to get a premium account?

for using 2 days,is that necessary a premium account?or do i pay less for it?
  4. Originally posted by nunomoreira1[..]

for using 2 days,is that necessary a premium account?or do i pay less for it?

you can use rapidshare without a premium account but you will have to wait about 100 minutes in between downloads. If you purchase a 2 day premium account (less than 5 euros) you can download as much as you like as often as you like with no waiting times for the length of your subscription
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you can use rapidshare without a premium account but you will have to wait about 100 minutes in between downloads. If you purchase a 2 day premium account (less than 5 euros) you can download as much as you like as often as you like with no waiting times for the length of your subscription

thanks for your help!!!!!