1. the landscapes actual photographs. I have to get this game. Can't believe thos graphics. Insane
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyAny shots of actual gameplay? Those video shots always look great

I will post more. I'm searching thru my hard disk

3. It won't do the graphics justice but my god it looks good.

And you get bonus points for doing huge power slides. Wow
  4. This are pics of the color-selecting menu. Even that has been improved.

5. they have got to be photographic images. Can graphics be that good?
  6. man I just hope that the racing is as good as these graphics. It better not be too easy
  7. Originally posted by germcevoythey have got to be photographic images. Can graphics be that good?
    Indeed they can. I have a friend that worked in UbsiSoft for 5 years on the Graphic Design Department, and he has shown me images where you can't (you really CAN NOT) distinguish between the real and the 3D. You aren't able to. The most amazing thing is that Polyphony has done it with a whole movement-graphics game. I'm wondering the weight of the DVD. 15 GB? 20 GB?
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Indeed they can. I have a friend that worked in UbsiSoft for 5 years on the Graphic Design Department, and he has shown me images where you can't (you really CAN NOT) distinguish between the real and the 3D. You aren't able to. The most amazing thing is that Polyphony has done it with a whole movement-graphics game. I'm wondering the weight of the DVD. 15 GB? 20 GB?

20+ i'd say

9. As you can see, it's Tokio 246, but pay attention: the player is on position 11!!!!
  10. i like Alien shooter,great game!!!!!!
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[image]
    As you can see, it's Tokio 246, but pay attention: the player is on position 11!!!!

thats my favourite circuit. I can lap it with my eyes closed