1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I'm tired..but very happy!!
    Thanks for asking!!

You don't need to thank me Nate...Its' really nice to talk to you and have your friendship here!!
    You are a true friend too!!

Take care of yourself and have a nice sunday!!
    Abraços!!

Have a nice sunday!
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Have a nice sunday!

Thank you very much....I'm going to sleep now...see you soon friend!!
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Thank you very much....I'm going to sleep now...see you soon friend!!

See you!
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I'm pretty good. I've been busy the last few days, but it's always great to be busy. Just waiting for
    basketball season to start back up again.

Yea i; know exactly how you feel! Being busy keeps ya going right?.. i honestly can't stand it when im bored lol.. im in the same boat as you i wish basketball season would come quicker i have missed playing this year so much! getting withdrawls haha
  5. Originally posted by tui[..]

Yea i; know exactly how you feel! Being busy keeps ya going right?.. i honestly can't stand it when im bored lol.. im in the same boat as you i wish basketball season would come quicker i have missed playing this year so much! getting withdrawls haha

Yeah. I just started working out last Tuesday. And we don't start until November! Luckily we'll start
    practicing in October. But there's like 7 of us because a lot of guys moved to JV. I could move
    to JV because I'm 14. But I don't really want to play both considering I'll just move up next year.
  6. Congratulations mate! Wild honey now man! You should feel proud now (as you should be when you're a crew member here)
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. I just started working out last Tuesday. And we don't start until November! Luckily we'll start
    practicing in October. But there's like 7 of us because a lot of guys moved to JV. I could move
    to JV because I'm 14. But I don't really want to play both considering I'll just move up next year.

Yea? ive been working out for months just know bball its so slow .. wow you're season is closer then mine! my doesnt start till April.. i can play in the summer league its never as good tho! Oh tru whats JV is that a club?
    it would be cool to play for both tho wouldnt it? more practice?
  8. Awesome! You're doing extremely well.
  9. Congratulations mate
  10. Originally posted by tui[..]

Yea? ive been working out for months just know bball its so slow .. wow you're season is closer then mine! my doesnt start till April.. i can play in the summer league its never as good tho! Oh tru whats JV is that a club?
    it would be cool to play for both tho wouldnt it? more practice?

JV is Junior Varsity. They're the "Junior" high school team. Like I said, I'm old enough, but
    they have way too many guys that have to move up due to age. They're not very
    good, but they're too old to play on the Junior High team. I've always played year-round.
    But this year I stopped and took a little break in May. And now I'm playing in a league
    to get ready for my homeschool team.