1. Thanks guys!
    That was really friendly 'welcomes'

V
    Dasha
  2. Hope you have a great time here like I do
  3. Originally posted by DashaHello! My name is Dasha, I'm young fan (15 years old) of U2 since 2002. And it's real honor for me to talk with oldest fans, to learn more about best band ever.
    I'm already an external student (finished school in this year).
    My favorite relaxing is listening to rock, punk rock (ha ha, is it good relaxing for head?)
    My favorite bands are Coldplay, REM, Oasis, The Verve, RHCP, Sex Pistols, Snow Patrol, Blur, The Good the Bad and the Queen, Franz Ferdinand etc. etc.
    I'm mad pacifist and always dreaming to see Peace on Earth (by the way, it's one of the greatest song of U2, as I think).
    Thank you for the site, it's amazing!
    Best wishes!
    PEACE (V)
    Dasha

Also want to write (off the topic),,,
    this day will remembered as one of the saddest. Today world lost greatest singer, Luciano Pavarotti. I'm very thanksful to him for Miss Sarajevo. It's wonderful as your smile.
    Endless memory******************************************************************************

Hi friend
    How are you?

I'm a little late but welcome to u2start!!
    I'm sure you'll love the site and will make new friends here!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!
  4. A bit late but i also want to wish you a warm welcome here !!
    I'm sure you will enjoy it here and have a good time as you already know which is the greatest group on the planet
  5. greeting from another col country that is Canada

and you nom, their alot of elder fans of U2 but im stiil quite younger than you

so, you'll see this is a great site !
  6. Hello Dasha!

Welcome here! You surely never get back from this site, as it's already one of the best on the Net about U2 and it's still growing!

See you around!!!
  7. Hello Dasha! Welcome here!
    You and I we are neighbours! Im from Russia! Have you registed on a russian u2.ru, maybe i know you!