1. Hey guys,

Just went to our local music festival. I saw a Dutch artist, VanVelzen play. He played his hits, which are good...but then he said something like: Next song is a song from one of my big heroes, U2. This is Beautiful Day!

Then they played it. A good version, this man has a great voice. Although they played it a bit different, I loved the performance... Pity that i don't have a good camera

Now I realise it's the first U2-song that I saw live..!
  2. nice one. I love it when that happens. hearing U2 when you least expect it. its great
  3. Originally posted by germcevoynice one. I love it when that happens. hearing U2 when you least expect it. its great

You're totally right! I experienced something like that twice or more times and it was an unforgettable moment!
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHey guys,

Just went to our local music festival. I saw a Dutch artist, VanVelzen play. He played his hits, which are good...but then he said something like: Next song is a song from one of my big heroes, U2. This is Beautiful Day!

Then they played it. A good version, this man has a great voice. Although they played it a bit different, I loved the performance... Pity that i don't have a good camera

Now I realise it's the first U2-song that I saw live..!
    Great!!
    My first song live was... I can't remember right... Oh yes, it was "Vertigo" and I hear it sang by someone called "U2" or so.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Great!!
    My first song live was... I can't remember right... Oh yes, it was "Vertigo" and I hear it sang by someone called "U2" or so.

U2? Weird name... Could you tell us something more about this band, please?

6. Originally posted by sadb7788U2? Weird name... Could you tell us something more about this band, please?
    Well, I saw them in some club or so, here in Madrid (it was called Vicente Calderon Stadium or so). They must be some local band. The people in the pub wasn't paying attention to them, but I listened a bit of the show and they were.. decent. Didn't play too good. The weirdest thing of all was that the bad name. U2. Such a strange thing.
    Since I saw their show, I haven't heardd anything else from them.
  7. Found a video of it, I was around this place:

Probaly you won't be astonished, but it's nice to see live
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyFound a video of it, I was around this place:

[YouTube Video]

Probaly you won't be astonished, but it's nice to see live
    Nice indeed
  9. Great performance. I love it when other artists put there spin on great songs. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. This one works! Thanks for sharing.