1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Not great, but they're doing fine. They just won from Bulgaria and are almost certain of qualification together with Romania, they are equal in points and Bulgaria is a slide behind. They're playing in Albania on wednesday, not too shocking.

Yes,I hope they win...
    Croatia agains Andora in wednesday
    Well people I'm of too bed...see you tomorrow
  2. Originally posted by Benky[..]

Yes,I hope they win...

See ya!
  3. Originally posted by Benky[..]

Yes,I hope they win...

They will But such countries are often difficult and hard to play to, especially when it's an away-game.
  4. Originally posted by Remy[..]

They will But such countries are often difficult and hard to play to, especially when it's an away-game.

You are so right

5. Wow Benky and Easports, are oyu goin to school now?! I don't have to go until next Friday. Don't care, I'll take care of the Forums for you.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongWow Benky and Easports, are oyu goin to school now?! I don't have to go until next Friday. Don't care, I'll take care of the Forums for you.

i'm long since finished with school. i'll have more time than you all
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongWow Benky and Easports, are oyu goin to school now?! I don't have to go until next Friday. Don't care, I'll take care of the Forums for you.

I'll be on at about 3:00 or so on mondays. But you gotta consider, I'm homeschooled so I can
    do my school whenever. I'll still be on in the mornings a lot.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyi'm long since finished with school. i'll have more time than you all
    Banking?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Banking?

maybe but not just yet
  10. Originally posted by germcevoymaybe but not just yet
    If you finally get into banking, I will be much more here than you.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]If you finally get into banking, I will be much more here than you.

i'll be working 9-4 monday to friday (school hours) and i'll get weekends off. It'l be equal
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]If you finally get into banking, I will be much more here than you.

And I'll be much nicer.