1. If they want the videos then they'll get them from elsewhere. But at least they did come to their senses with RapidShare (hoping).

And good job on being The Sweetest Thing.
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsIf they want the videos then they'll get them from elsewhere. But at least they did come to their senses with RapidShare (hoping).

Yea...I LIKE to think that me mailing them had some effect...but don't think so!
  3. You never know if it did have an effect. You also had the same trouble with Google a while back and emailed them didn't you? Then it was unblocked?
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsYou never know if it did have an effect. You also had the same trouble with Google a while back and emailed them didn't you? Then it was unblocked?

Yep I did...the google thing became a national issue, all newspapers wrote about it and criticized. I think it was just a mistake (it got blocked at 1am and was unblocked around 7-8 am).
  5. Well it's the same sort of thing here and even in America. Some ISPs have been suspected of limiting torrent and download rates. And then funnily enough, the speed limits are gone and everyone's back to normal. Or Google now says that some sites are blocked even here.
  6. Originally posted by Ali709I am now officially THE Sweetest Thing!

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen...I'd like to thank the academy, em...no wait, I'd like to thank Remy for this great honor! Also I'd like to thank Dan, Gerard, Drew, Nate, Sergio, Johnny, Aidan and everyone else who's supported me in this...thank you!! [*now you should listen to some U2 song as I get off the stage! *]

Aww, I'm blushing To be mentioned at such a prestigious event.... oh, no sorry, you've got me off track there too!!

Cheers mate and nice one, well deserved. I'm pushing for The Black Cat at the moment, shouldn't be too long. I think gerard's going to push over 6000 pretty soon too
  7. And I'll be on 2000 before long too! I didn't even see my name mentioned there either.
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsWell it's the same sort of thing here and even in America. Some ISPs have been suspected of limiting torrent and download rates. And then funnily enough, the speed limits are gone and everyone's back to normal. Or Google now says that some sites are blocked even here.

Weird stuff...maybe they're all together on this!

Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Aww, I'm blushing To be mentioned at such a prestigious event.... oh, no sorry, you've got me off track there too!!

Cheers mate and nice one, well deserved. I'm pushing for The Black Cat at the moment, shouldn't be too long. I think gerard's going to push over 6000 pretty soon too

Cheers ! And yep, Gerard's gonna be there soon...
  9. Originally posted by drewhigginsAnd I'll be on 2000 before long too! I didn't even see my name mentioned there either.

I was gutted to hit 2000 and not get a status change!! The extra 500 to get to the next one seem soooo far!!
  10. Originally posted by Ali709[..]
    Cheers ! And yep, Gerard's gonna be there soon...

Mr McPhisto. How cool........
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Mr McPhisto. How cool........

expect a reduced number of posts when I get there.0

Morning all
  12. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I was gutted to hit 2000 and not get a status change!! The extra 500 to get to the next one seem soooo far!!

Wanna borrow my posts?