1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yeah!! I was going to say that yesterday, but I thought it wasn't correct to mix death, sadness and videogames...

although a great driver it was his games that made his name known world-wide so thats why I mentioned it
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyalthough a great driver it was his games that made his name known world-wide so thats why I mentioned it
    Yes it's absolutely right.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yes it's absolutely right.

i'm truly gutted at his death. Stll han't sunk in yet
  4. Originally posted by germcevoythese 'guest users' Remy, what can they do? Just browse?

Just the same as you when you're not logged in.
  5. Originally posted by RemyJust the same as you when you're not logged in.
    And what can we do when we're not logged in? I haven't ever been logged out. I always log in automatically, my browser does it for me in fact.

Honestly, I don't know the web if you take me out of the Active Topics, the Management Page and the Photo Section.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]And what can we do when we're not logged in? I haven't ever been logged out. I always log in automatically, my browser does it for me in fact.

Honestly, I don't know the web if you take me out of the Active Topics, the Management Page and the Photo Section.

You can do anything, except post in the forums or submit videos/photos/more audio etc.
  7. Originally posted by RemyYou can do anything, except post in the forums or submit videos/photos/more audio etc.
    OK. So we can have 10000 leechers downloading, without even registering.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OK. So we can have 10000 leechers downloading, without even registering.

No, that too. You can't download anything without registering.
  9. Originally posted by RemyNo, that too. You can't download anything without registering.
    Aha (shala). Very good pointed.
  10. Originally posted by Remy[..]

No, that too. You can't download anything without registering.

Fairly honest...
  11. cheers for the info Remy
  12. Is anyone else finding it significantly colder today?

In the UK there's snow in Scotland and I gather the Alps & Rockies are getting a fair dumping above 1200m today.

For those of us that like skiing this bodes well for a good season?!?