1. I'm sure it's in the right forum but if not you can move it or whatever you want to do with it.

==================================================================================
    Title: The Making of Beautiful Day
    Length: 04:35

Bit Rate: 293Kbps
    Resolution: 320 x 240
    Video: Windows Media Audio V7 32 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo
    Audio: Windows Media Video V7

Download Service: MegaUpload.com
    File size: 10mb zip archive
    ==================================================================================

Description: Brooke Alexander of CNN.com and WorldBeat go behind the scenes of "Beautiful Day" in 2000 down at Paris' Charles De Gaulle Airport and interview the band and others. Also includes a few seconds of "Beautiful Day" live on Top of The Pops. It's pretty much to promote ATYCLB, but still great to have seven years on.

It's in a compressed .zip file so you just need to extract it like you do with the other bootlegs.

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKMRUPWP
  2. Very nice, thanks a lot for this!
  3. Indeed...very nice
    Thank you
  4. Originally posted by BenkyIndeed...very nice
    Thank you

Gracias of the muchos variety ;-)

5. hmm, Megaupload says: File not available at the moment...What's wrong? I'm really curious to this one.
  6. Hey, it should work now. I just tested the link and it's fine.

Sometimes Megaupload does that where it says it isn't available - if several people have downloaded it at once or within the same time it might not work properly.

Their servers suck - I don't even know why I uploaded it there in the first place. I'll use RapidShare or a direct download service next time.