1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, if you ever again experience something like that:
    Report incorrect ratings here!

We could use all the additional info you got

Yeah, I should have mentioned something. Question about ratings though: Are there any bootlegs on here that have less than two stars? I thought I read somewhere that all bootlegs were given 2 stars to begin with, then given proper ratings as more people listened to them. Is that the case?
  2. Originally posted by haytrainYeah, I should have mentioned something. Question about ratings though: Are there any bootlegs on here that have less than two stars? I thought I read somewhere that all bootlegs were given 2 stars to begin with, then given proper ratings as more people listened to them. Is that the case?
    This case is probably a bad pre-rating from the old U2start. When Remy set up therating systems, all the boots got an automatic 2-star. That's why some of them (specially the less known and downloaded) stay with them, or maybe they changed with the conversion old>new web. Weird anyway.
  3. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Yeah, I should have mentioned something. Question about ratings though: Are there any bootlegs on here that have less than two stars? I thought I read somewhere that all bootlegs were given 2 stars to begin with, then given proper ratings as more people listened to them. Is that the case?

Absolutely! There are a lot of bootlegs with less than 2 stars.
    In the beginning yes, every bootleg got 2 stars because we didn't have any rating and we needed a rating. But there are only a few bootlegs left that have 2 stars and don't deserve those.