1. Does anyone know where I can get the version that plays at the end of the Rattle and Hum movie?
    It seems to be a bit more rugged than the one on the album.
  2. Originally posted by toonarmy9Does anyone know where I can get the version that plays at the end of the Rattle and Hum movie?

if indeed it's not the same as the album version it's still official material which isn't allowed to be requested. Though if someone can help toonarmy9 then feel free to PM him.

Introduce yourself over ond the 'welcome to u2start y'al forum'
  3. It's the same version as the album one, at least I haven't noted any difference yet.
    Anyway it's official material (in case it fits to your request), so it can't be shared here. Although i won't close the topic, it's always good to say if anyone knows if there's a different version.
  4. I got the VHS when it first came out and recently renewed onto dvd (waste of time the quality is still really grainy). The main difference in the song from the one on the album is right near the end, edges guitar is slightly different unless its just me being anal!
  5. Originally posted by toonarmy9I got the VHS when it first came out and recently renewed onto dvd (waste of time the quality is still really grainy)

thats true as hell. I've never noticed the difference myself, though I don't usually watch the end credits of the DVD anyway
  6. I have it, it's different of the album version, I can send it to you, just tell me your e-mail adress

Edit: is it ok with a PM?
  7. Originally posted by theedge123I have it, it's different of the album version, I can send it to you, just tell me your e-mail adress

i'll allow it. Just don't go making a habit out of it though
  8. Originally posted by toonarmy9Does anyone know where I can get the version that plays at the end of the Rattle and Hum movie?

If you give me your e-mail adress , I will send it to you
  9. Originally posted by toonarmy9I got the VHS when it first came out and recently renewed onto dvd (waste of time the quality is still really grainy). The main difference in the song from the one on the album is right near the end, edges guitar is slightly different unless its just me being anal!

The strings is different too. I think this version is better.
  10. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

The strings is different too. I think this version is better.

And the vocal at the beginning is a little bit different. And I agree this version is better
  11. Originally posted by theedge123I have it, it's different of the album version, I can send it to you, just tell me your e-mail adress

Thanks my man/woman I thought i was goin crazy (new to forum) and didnt want to get flamed!!
    anyway my email is a1middleton@aol.com
    cheers, admin by the way xxx
  12. Originally posted by toonarmy9[..]

Thanks my man/woman I thought i was goin crazy (new to forum) and didnt want to get flamed!!
    anyway my email is a1middleton@aol.com
    cheers, admin by the way xxx

Will send you a mail in a couple of minutes