1. Plus it's missing Out of Control and Helter Skelter. Is it worth buying for missing three great songs (which have been replaced by C'mon Everybody and Stand By Me). What a rip-off. Nice songs but can they take the place of Streets, Out of Control or Helter Skelter???

No bloody way. I'd say Hamish had a say in which DVD.
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsPlus it's missing Out of Control and Helter Skelter. Is it worth buying for missing three great songs (which have been replaced by C'mon Everybody and Stand By Me). What a rip-off. Nice songs but can they take the place of Streets, Out of Control or Helter Skelter???

No bloody way. I'd say Hamish had a say in which DVD.

C'mon Everybody is fantastic. Sure it's no Streets byt Streets wasn't favoured during the European shows because it was daylight when the show kicked off and it needs to be dark for Streets to get the full effect of the lights. The omisson of Streets wouldn't bother me in the slightest, especially if C'mon Everybody is there.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

C'mon Everybody is fantastic. Sure it's no Streets byt Streets wasn't favoured during the European shows because it was daylight when the show kicked off and it needs to be dark for Streets to get the full effect of the lights. The omisson of Streets wouldn't bother me in the slightest, especially if C'mon Everybody is there.

Oh it's not too bad. But then we have been hearing Streets on 3000 shows now so something different is a nice change. As long as it has Gloria, I Will Follow, "40" and Unforgettable Fire that's still great.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Oh it's not too bad. But then we have been hearing Streets on 3000 shows now so something different is a nice change. As long as it has Gloria, I Will Follow, "40" and Unforgettable Fire that's still great.

Streets has also been on every U2 DVD release (apart from Milan of course). Unforgettable Fire from Paris is fantastic. With Or Without you is special too. If this DVD is true it will definatley jump right into my top 3 U2 DVD's
  5. Exactly..this DVD makes my curious. I love the Joshua-shows and Lovetown-shows..a excellent live-DVD would be wonderful!
  6. Has this been confirmed yet? I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm falling for someone's idea of a prank....
  7. Just joined now to this topic and all I have to say is:

WHAT?!?!?!

Paris 87?? Come on, come on, come on. Give up with the bad jokes. Paris 87 !?!?! Don't make me laugh.
    I know 100 Audience-Shot DVDs with better quality than Paris 87.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongJust joined now to this topic and all I have to say is:

WHAT?!?!?!

Paris 87?? Come on, come on, come on. Give up with the bad jokes. Paris 87 !?!?! Don't make me laugh.
    I know 100 Audience-Shot DVDs with better quality than Paris 87.

thats what we are trying to get to the bottom off. What if the master tapes showed up? The quality would improve ten-fold
  9. Originally posted by haytrainHas this been confirmed yet? I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm falling for someone's idea of a prank....

It happened for the April fools Day, earlier this year