1. I was watching NZ against Scotland today...but when the All Blacks made 35 x 0 I needed to go out...

Can anyone tell me the final result??

See you friends!!
  2. 40 - 0
    OUCH!
  3. Originally posted by Dougiel40 - 0
    OUCH!

To be fair though you didn't put out the best team as it was a forgone conclusion and the big Scottish game is this week against Italy. The coach has even admitted he wanted the guys rested to start training today.

What was the Australia score?
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

To be fair though you didn't put out the best team as it was a forgone conclusion and the big Scottish game is this week against Italy. The coach has even admitted he wanted the guys rested to start training today.

What was the Australia score?

I think it was 55 - 12 in favour of the Aussies.........
  5. Originally posted by marcelittolet's go PUMAS

nice game PUMAS!!!
    63 - 3 !!!!
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

That's right, but it was still painful to watch. The only thing worse than the performance was the new strip.
  7. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

That's right, but it was still painful to watch. The only thing worse than the performance was the new strip.

it was like watching 30 guys playing on the same side (both the performance and the strip)

Crunch time this weekend for all the home nation teams
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it was like watching 30 guys playing on the same side (both the performance and the strip)

We've all got tight games. Multiple nail-bites and beers required I think!
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Multiple nail-bites and beers required I think!

i'll have to let mine grow
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'll have to let mine grow

LOL

You never know; may be that performance we all know they can do waiting to come out...
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Dread to think what the score would have been if NZ had been able to tell who was playing on their side.

Interesting weekend ahead. Good luck to all the home nations.
  12. Originally posted by Dougiel40 - 0
    OUCH!

Thanks friend...and sorry too

Greetings from Brazil!!