1. Have to agree Ger, that was just the most amazing day of rugby. Convinced Wales had done enough, only to be blown apart by Ireland and then have England put 55 points past France and still not have done enough. Incredible.
    If someone had made a film ending like that everyone would take the piss for it being way too far-fetched.

Congratulations to you guys though, just about deserved it for consistency.
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

Have to agree Ger, that was just the most amazing day of rugby. Convinced Wales had done enough, only to be blown apart by Ireland and then have England put 55 points past France and still not have done enough. Incredible.
    If someone had made a film ending like that everyone would take the piss for it being way too far-fetched.

Congratulations to you guys though, just about deserved it for consistency.
    I thought Wales had done enough but when Ireland got going it all seemed a bit comfortable and a bit easy. Bizarre. Then that England game. 221 points in 3 games. What a roller coaster of a day.

I would say the outcome was just. Ireland had the consistency and the cool head. Wales slowish start against England on day 1 ended up costing them but full credit to all teams involved.

A spectacular day.
  3. I m very happy for Ireland !! Awesome match ( s) from last round !!

4. :o :o :o _O_ _O_ _O_
  5. I watched All Blacks win today . Awesome match ...in a few minutes start the match between Argentina vs Australia ...hope we have luck
  6. Argenitna made our first ever win vs Springbooks

Even playing almost perfect , was a close victory ..but the first
  7. Any watching WC ?

Japan defetead SouthAfrica !!!
  8. you have a good team , but a hard pool ...England and Wales ..sure awesome matches !

i watched Ireland winning vs Canada ... and tomorrow Arg vs NZ ..hope we have luck
  9. nz are beatable.. but it is going to take a big effort for someone else to win the world cup
  10. i don t know ... Arg played awesome 55 mins and it wasn t enough ... maybe you ( Aus) but i don t see any European team winning over NZ and South Africa started really bad
  11. oh my oh my oh my