1. Hello people!

Finally Virgin Radio has landed also here in Italy! I suppose in other countries it did long time ago, but the year of birth in Italy is only 2007. Finally Italian rock lovers can listen to the best rock songs just on one radio, throwing away that horrible pop we have to suffer today.
    On Virgin Radio you can listen to the best rock of today mixed together with the real classics of rock. An example: a few days ago I put on Virgin Radio while I was having breakfast at home. Suddenly the female voice of the radio said "1965" and... the notes of Like A Rolling Stone started filling the room!!! LIKE A ROLLING STONE ON THE RADIO!!!
    About U2, by now I had the luck to listen only to Desire and to The Fly (:D !!!ON THE RADIO!!! ), but I'm getting used to listen to this radio more and more during the day.

What I can say is... LONG LIFE TO VIRGIN RADIO!!!

So let's start a thread about favourite radios and so on...
  2. i hope that laura-i want to kill myself-Pausini will not reach it....

because if she does...
  3. one of the oly radio stations that I listen to. Great song selection on there. It can get a little repetitive though
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyone of the oly radio stations that I listen to. Great song selection on there. It can get a little repetitive though

Every radio can do that. But when a radio put on the greatest rock songs of 60s and 70s... ...you can only bless it!