1. 2 photos of bono and the edge giving a big issue seller 50 pound note and signing his big issue.they were coming out of the london apollo i have 2 photos from todays london lite....of course bono had no cash on him and had to ask his assistant for the red....
  2. How many people on u2start would kill to be Bono's assistant!?!?

I nominate myself!
  3. Originally posted by haytrainHow many people on u2start would kill to be Bono's assistant!?!?

I nominate myself!

Sorry. You'll have to run against me!
  4. what did his assistant do wrong...i'm sure it was probably bono's money, i would never think he would make his assistant pay for his help
  5. Originally posted by paolom3what did his assistant do wrong...i'm sure it was probably bono's money, i would never think he would make his assistant pay for his help

Maybe I'm not understanding....I don't think the asst. did anything wrong at all. From what I understand by this story, he didn't have any cash on him, so he had to borrow from his assistant.
  6. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Maybe I'm not understanding....I don't think the asst. did anything wrong at all. From what I understand by this story, he didn't have any cash on him, so he had to borrow from his assistant.

That's the way I took it too.
  7. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Then you can un-nominate me for the assistant job! God knows if Bono will remember to pay back!
  8. the article said as folloew `the u2 frontman knew he had to buy a copy but being a megastar means you dont carry cash so he had to turn to his assistant who fished a crisp 50 pound note .bono also signed another copy of the big issue for the seller...........the edge was also with bono....
  9. Originally posted by Ali709Then you can un-nominate me for the assistant job! God knows if Bono will remember to pay back!
    Hahahhaa... xD