1. Hey all.

Does anyone own or have listened to The Who's (minus 2 band members) latest Album 'Endless Wire' if so what do you think of it? I think its a really good album. Has anyone seen them live, if so what are they like?

I also think that Pete Townshend's voice is very underated. Yes his voice is not that unique but I was thinking I could listen to his singing all day. Usually the frontman of a band has a unique voice but there is only so long you can listen to it before it begins to irritate you. Pete sings really well, I dont know what it is but some notes he sings really really well and it keeps you listening.
  2. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilHey all.

Does anyone own or have listened to The Who's (minus 2 band members) latest Album 'Endless Wire' if so what do you think of it? I think its a really good album. Has anyone seen them live, if so what are they like?

I also think that Pete Townshend's voice is very underated. Yes his voice is not that unique but I was thinking I could listen to his singing all day. Usually the frontman of a band has a unique voice but there is only so long you can listen to it before it begins to irritate you. Pete sings really well, I dont know what it is but some notes he sings really really well and it keeps you listening.

I have it. It's a pretty strong album. Not as good as "Who's Next" or "Tommy" obviously, but it's still a good album.