1. Originally posted by germcevoyI had a dream the other night that there was an abandoned Popmart stage not far from my house. It was like a big old relic and it had been there from 10 years. Strange but it was bloody huge

That's awesome--more valuable than finding dinosaur remains.
  2. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

That's awesome--more valuable than finding dinosaur remains.

it still had 'POP' glowing in the middle of it. Brilliance
  3. Originally posted by emielsinging next to bono that's what i dreamt about a week ago .....
    but if somebody ask whats your greatest wish i will say .....
    a whole tour as a roadie around the globe with them before a year thats my
    real dream

Have you read the book U2 At the End of the World, by Bill Flanagan? That really puts you in the point of view of touring with them!
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it still had 'POP' glowing in the middle of it. Brilliance

HAHAHA. Pop will never die, apparently.
  5. Originally posted by indiewaremassive[..]

oh no! i had another one once, where they played in my school hall - that was mental!

I had a dream like that before. Well weird.

It all started when I stole the guitar part from zooropa for my music assignment, hoping no-one would notice. But, my teacher did notice and I was taken to court, me vs. U2. Well I turned up and walked into the courtroom, and everyone was told about how I stole the song etc. and passed it off as my own. The court then played the recording I did and Edge stood up and said "Hey, that's pretty good" - and the band agreed. bono then decided that he didn't want to take it any further - case closed.

Outisde though, Larry offered to play a small gig at our school and I could choose 5 songs for them to play. So, I chose Zooropa, Electical Storm, WTSHNN, Angel of Harlem and The Fly. Didn't get to hear them all though as I woke up halfway through Streets.

Funny thing is, I don't even take music as a subject lol.
  6. I have had one dream about U2, where U2 performed in some cave at the beach and I was in the middle of the audience. It rocked hard...I don't know which songs the played though..
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyI had a dream the other night that there was an abandoned Popmart stage not far from my house. It was like a big old relic and it had been there from 10 years. Strange but it was bloody huge
    OMFG What a surreal and-nevertheless-great dream!!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OMFG What a surreal and-nevertheless-great dream!!

i'd kill for another one
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyi'd kill for another one
    Id too
    I dream with U2 quite often but my dreams are not so great. That abandoned PoP stage must rule!
  10. i once had a dream that i saw the boys in a cave. it was weird there was a stage set-up and everything. And then i got to play with them. Very weird lol but cool lol
  11. I once had this dream where Bono had become a professor at our university (imagine the look on my face), and he was teaching us about guitar playing (I wonder why Edge had not showed up!)...so he is teaching us, and he uses the MATLAB software (somehow!) to write the music notes

...and in the end he was telling me :"idiot...you can't play a single note right...listen to her!" and he pointed to one of my friends in the university who was playing the guitar as good as Edge!

I woke up and I was...like !
  12. Originally posted by thebonodrumsi once had a dream that i saw the boys in a cave. it was weird there was a stage set-up and everything. And then i got to play with them. Very weird lol but cool lol

Did we have the same dream???? Read my post on this page...

Very weird...if so, I'm telling you guys and ladies, that there will be a day that U2 decides to perform in a cave....