1. ewww.... but i love the Edge!
  2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2ewww.... but i love the Edge!

I've got an idea! Bono can do his solo album, and Edge could be his guitarist! And Adam could play bass, and Larry can drum! And Brian Eno could do the occasional keyboard. Nah....could never work.
  3. yea thats a lame idea. -_- tthey need 2 form a band and have lanois keep track of what there doing to .
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2yea thats a lame idea. -_- tthey need 2 form a band and have lanois keep track of what there doing to .

Yeah! And there's this guy named Paul McGuinness that could manage them.
  5. Mhm good idea ... HAHA damn i ran out of things 2 say lol
  6. If he did indeed put out a solo album i would be upset.......no need for solo projects, U2 is the only brother hood.
  7. amen to that
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyDon't believe a word of it. It'll never be a succes Don't think his bandmates will like it.
    Don't think so. If Bono releases a Solo Album or whatever, it'd be sold as if it was free, trust me. That guy is really popular this days.
  9. What if the solo project was meant to raise money/awareness for one of many particular causes? Would you still have a problem with it? I could see Bono doing covers, originals, guest artists, stuff like that - and ALL proceeds go to whatever the issue he is backing. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't done that before. He could raise millions of dollars and lots of awareness as well. I also don't think the lads would have much problem with that.
  10. please bono stay with U2 and work on a new U2album!!!
  11. Originally posted by ZolaWhat if the solo project was meant to raise money/awareness for one of many particular causes? Would you still have a problem with it? I could see Bono doing covers, originals, guest artists, stuff like that - and ALL proceeds go to whatever the issue he is backing. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't done that before. He could raise millions of dollars and lots of awareness as well. I also don't think the lads would have much problem with that.

Well, that would work and would be lovely. As I said, (at least) my problem is with the way the news sounded, it doesn't sound like a charity work, it's like :"I'm tired of this band that has made me lose my respect!"
  12. Forget the solo album. Remember the words to A Sort of Homecoming. That's ten billion times better than a solo album.