1. Just heard this news:

Bono has reportedly teamed up with the Spice Girls to record a new song for their forthcoming 'Greatest Hits' album.

The U2 star has apparently been called in to help with the girl-power group's latest release because they are worried about how the new LP will fare with the public.

A source told British newspaper the Daily Mirror, "It might seem unusual with the Spice Girls' pop roots and the much more rockier work of Bono, but it works.
    Advertisement

"There's been a bit of unease as to how the album will perform and if there's still a solid Spice Girls' fanbase out there.

"However, Bono's involvement has lifted the whole camp and he's delighted to have been asked and add his experience. Expect the unexpected."

Spice Girls Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham split in 2000, but have since reformed for a 'farewell' tour, which is due to kick off in December.

Earlier today, their London reunion concert sold out in 38 seconds after fans were notified tickets had gone on sale.

More than one million people in the UK registered for the concert, which takes place on 15 December at London's O2 arena.

Come on Bono, stop spending time on working with crap artists and write songs for your own band
  2. God help us,he must need the money................
  3. Originally posted by gmcGod help us,he must need the money................

Agreed! Bono is "delighted" to work with the Spice Girls? I guess he's feeling a bit "Pop-y" these days.

4. LOL!

I bet Penelope Cruz made him!
  5. don't forget that the mirror (TABLOID) reported this, so I do not waste a second believing it until it gets confirmed on u2.com.

6. Originally posted by loftarasadon't forget that the mirror (TABLOID) reported this, so I do not waste a second believing it until it gets confirmed on u2.com.

Well, I don't believe anything from u2.com either. It's from a lot of sources, check news.google.com.
  7. For fucks sake.
  8. What the fuck. Oh my god.
  9. Maybe Bono will fart into the mic!
  10. I think I just threw up in my mouth.
  11. It's in my daily paper the mirror ni the showbiz gossip page so take witha large pinch of salt??

12. Bono is doing again all that's possible for money