1. Angels and Airwaves a great band who draw heavily from U2 have released a downloadable set of 5 songs for free.

I really love these guys, and i think they're going to usher in an exciting new era in for rock, using a predominatly U2-influenced sound (See their last album 'we don't need to whisper')

http://www.punkdisasters.com/ downloads on here for the meantime, if you want it but cant seem to get it i'l lgive you an alternate source.
  2. i LOVE THIS BAND thanx....
  3. Thanks for the link - I'll give it a try and get back to you!

4. Got it already but thanks anyway. They sound awesome, just like their entire first album
  5. -> A Different Kind Of Music forum.
  6. AVA is a good band, but I liked Tom Delonge more in Blink 182. ... It's pity that Blink does'nt exist now....
  7. Really good band I like their sound very much, Definetely worth listening to them.
  8. Originally posted by VasultAVA is a good band, but I liked Tom Delonge more in Blink 182. ... It's pity that Blink does'nt exist now....

I love Blink 182, probably the first band I really got into. A shame they don't exist anymore BUT we've got two bands instead, + 44 has some really good songs (and I was pleasantly surprised with Mark's singing when I saw them live), AVA's different but also very good.
  9. Originally posted by an07[..]

I love Blink 182, probably the first band I really got into. A shame they don't exist anymore BUT we've got two bands instead, + 44 has some really good songs (and I was pleasantly surprised with Mark's singing when I saw them live), AVA's different but also very good.

AvA's main influence is U2. Its very clear when listening to the music, a lot of clear similarites.
    As for Blink, i never really paid much attention but a few of their songs had tat little bit of magic.
    But i really think AvA could be the band to suceed U2, (into the stadiums at least)
    that is if rocknroll lasts that long.