1. Originally posted by Ali709EDIT: He-hey! 103 posts! I'm a Zoo Baby now!!! Drinks for everyone!!
    Hahahaha... A cold and cool Coke woul dbe welcome now. Congratulations, mate!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Are you ready to carry on that weight? A radio is NOT like a blog, it's much harder and a hard work. i don't think Remy or whoever has the time to do it. Maybe making some 5 hour mix of live versions.... There I SEE the chance to do it. Just two or three hours of Nero, even i could do it. But I don't think Remy is thinking in adding any Radio system.

Actually it's not that complicated. We had that function about a year or 2 ago on TLMB. We abandoned it because noone listened to it.
  3. Originally posted by yeahActually it's not that complicated. We had that function about a year or 2 ago on TLMB. We abandoned it because noone listened to it.
    Well, it actually needs some people caring for it, am i wrong? I don't think anyone here has the time to run the radio.

Although I would lov eit, be sure. And of course many people would listen to it... We're 8000 users!
  4. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Does it play bootlegs as well? Right now it's playing Out of Control from Boy.

EDIT: He-hey! 103 posts! I'm a Zoo Baby now!!! Drinks for everyone!!

Another Zoo Baby! Congrats!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, it actually needs some people caring for it, am i wrong? I don't think anyone here has the time to run the radio.

Although I would lov eit, be sure. And of course many people would listen to it... We're 8000 users!

3 or 4 of these 8000 would be enough to run it. But there you have another problem - 8000 users - But how many of them are active? 90% just visit the site for downloads and disappear. Nothing wrong with that. But why should they listen constantly to a show that runs with 64 kb/s when they could download it in better quality in 10 minutes?
    It's a nice little thingy but not really needed.
  6. Originally posted by yeah3 or 4 of these 8000 would be enough to run it. But there you have another problem - 8000 users - But how many of them are active? 90% just visit the site for downloads and disappear. Nothing wrong with that. But why should they listen constantly to a show that runs with 64 kb/s when they could download it in better quality in 10 minutes?
    Can't help agreeing with you.
  7. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFantheres a link to u2 radio
    they play non stop u2 bootlegs
    http://u2radio.net/

Doesn't work with me Why always me
  8. Originally posted by yeah[..]

3 or 4 of these 8000 would be enough to run it. But there you have another problem - 8000 users - But how many of them are active? 90% just visit the site for downloads and disappear. Nothing wrong with that. But why should they listen constantly to a show that runs with 64 kb/s when they could download it in better quality in 10 minutes?

True....but this could be a way to introduce people to new bootlegs. It's probably not that feasible, but it would get people listening to some of the lesser-known boots...
  9. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

True....but this could be a way to introduce people to new bootlegs. It's probably not that feasible, but it would get people listening to some of the lesser-known boots...

the majority don't care about lesser known boots. They download all the best broadcasts and soundboards then onto the excellent audience recordings then so on and so on. Then they come across the lesser known boots
  10. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Does it play bootlegs as well? Right now it's playing Out of Control from Boy.

What I know, they play there main official things, but bootlegs ( only the songs from them in good quality - not full bootlegs ) sometimes too ...
  11. I can't listen to the radio...
    my internet speed is way too slow, so if I lsten to the radio you can see everything else moving on slow motion!!! LOL!!!