1. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Alternatively I know when theres a local band festival that would be right up her ally. Or I could just buy her a soda.

Keep it subtle and if it's meant to be then it'l happn. Just take it easy and be yourself
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyKeep it subtle and if it's meant to be then it'l happn. Just take it easy and be yourself
    That is the worst thing he can do.
  3. I'm wound way to tight. I could snap any moment. I haven't taken it easy in years.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]That is the worst thing he can do.

worked for me
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I'm wound way to tight. I could snap any moment. I haven't taken it easy in years.

good luck with this girl then
  6. Maybe I could write her a song. Its the 1 and only talent I bring to my band. I'm not terribly good at it but its the thought that counts. I'll call it, "sorry for missing the party". Better than, "like all men all I really want is sex" I want more from a relationship.
  7. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Better than, "like all men all I really want is sex" I want more from a relationship.

That probably wouldn't go well.
  8. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Maybe I could write her a song. Its the 1 and only talent I bring to my band. I'm not terribly good at it but its the thought that counts. I'll call it, "sorry for missing the party". Better than, "like all men all I really want is sex" I want more from a relationship.

are you guys playing gigs? Invite her and dedicate a song. Most girls love all that stuff
  9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Maybe I could write her a song. Its the 1 and only talent I bring to my band. I'm not terribly good at it but its the thought that counts. I'll call it, "sorry for missing the party". Better than, "like all men all I really want is sex" I want more from a relationship.
    OMG. If you write it, please give us the lyrics!!
  10. Maybe we should continue this in general chat.
  11. I've alredy written some but I left them at my friends house. (its his band) I can't really sing so I write songs and run errands. Sure. Lets continue this there.
  12. Maybe she got so wasted she wont remember. On second thought she really isint the type. She mainly had the illicit substances for the other people there. Reminds me of "Too Much Time on my Hands" by Styx. "Now I git dozens of friends ,and the fun never ends that is as long as I'm buying". Wonder if she realizes this?