1. Hey!!!
    how is everyone doing??? I hope you're doing very good!!
    Well, to all the fans from Argentina, and rest of the world that might be here at the time...
    A group of us that post in a forum from Argentina and Mexico called www.u2was.com are arranging to meet at a local bar to watch the POPmart DVD on some REALLY BIG sceen with excellent sound and have the chance to meet each other in person...
    the date and place are still not definitive, but my guess is that it should be within the next 2 or 3 weeks tops!!
    so everyone who want's to come is kindly invited, the only condition is to love u2 and to be willing to have a blast!!!
    so you can either post here or send me a pm...
    cheers everyone!!

PS: I wasn't sure where to post this topic... correct me if I'm wrong... thanks!!
  2. Hummmm... 8000 kilometers... 6000 $... 3 days spent on the plane and airport to see s DVD...

Why not?

Thanks for the info and the invitation! You're really kind, but I honestly don't think this is a useful post here, where people live thousands of kilometers away...

Anyway thanks again and good luck with it!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongHummmm... 8000 kilometers... 6000 $... 3 days spent on the plane and airport to see s DVD...

Why not?

Thanks for the info and the invitation! You're really kind, but I honestly don't think this is a useful post here, where people live thousands of kilometers away...

Anyway thanks again and good luck with it!

haha!!
    You're rihgt, but maybe someone is on vacations passing by.... and I'm sure that there are other Argentinians here at U2start...

cheers!!
  4. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXHey!!!
    how is everyone doing??? I hope you're doing very good!!
    Well, to all the fans from Argentina, and rest of the world that might be here at the time...
    A group of us that post in a forum from Argentina and Mexico called www.u2was.com are arranging to meet at a local bar to watch the POPmart DVD on some REALLY BIG sceen with excellent sound and have the chance to meet each other in person...
    the date and place are still not definitive, but my guess is that it should be within the next 2 or 3 weeks tops!!
    so everyone who want's to come is kindly invited, the only condition is to love u2 and to be willing to have a blast!!!
    so you can either post here or send me a pm...
    cheers everyone!!

PS: I wasn't sure where to post this topic... correct me if I'm wrong... thanks!!

I'll can't go because I have to study and most important...I don't have money...but good luck and enjoy friend!

Greetings from Brazil!
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I'll can't go because I have to study and most important...I don't have money...but good luck and enjoy friend!

Greetings from Brazil!

thanks Aidan!!
    maybe a U2 fan from across the world is here on vacations the meeting day!! that would be awesome!! LOL!!!

Cheers!!!
  6. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

thanks Aidan!!
    maybe a U2 fan from across the world is here on vacations the meeting day!! that would be awesome!! LOL!!!

Cheers!!!

Agreed and we really have to do something like this with u2start members

See you friend...have a good evening!
  7. Have fun mate! Man, they should do this in our country as well...!
  8. Have fun and enjoy
  9. hello johnny great to see u man, thanks for the data, nice site, SALU2
  10. To bad I don't live in Argentina
  11. Héhé, it's indeed a bit too far away but it's a really great initiative !!!
    U2-fans around all of Argentina meeting to watch their favorite band... Cheers
  12. thanks everybody for your good thoughts and cheers from around the world!!
    this past march, when it was the 1 year anniversary for the first U2 concert for a lot of us here in Argentina, some of the fans that met through the site and from the lines to get to the concert, or at the concert, etc... met to have a beer and talk about the concert, their experience from waiting outside the hotel to meet the band, etc...
    it was a pitty that I found the site to late for the meeting.... but they posted some pics and they had a great time...
    I hope that you start doing this meetings all over, at least with those in your own country or state...
    it's really fun to give a face and a voice to someone you chat all the time!!
    cheers!! and I promise to post pics after!!