1. Well, because of them many other buildings have been demolished (some of them were pretty mythical, as the Windmill Lane Studios). Anyway I see them with good eyes
  2. I only know Edge and Bono want to make the most luxurious hotel of Europe...
  3. Awesome. Really want to visit it when it's finished.
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI only know Edge and Bono want to make the most luxurious hotel of Europe...
    Are you joking!??!!?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] Are you joking!??!!?

they want to rip the Clarence down andleave only the outer shell and rebuild the whole inside
  6. Originally posted by germcevoythey want to rip the Clarence down andleave only the outer shell and rebuild the whole inside
    I'm not sure I like it.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I'm not sure I like it.

Its an old building and not too pretty. Could do with a face lift
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyIts an old building and not too pretty. Could do with a face lift
    Maybe... ***medium point between sceptic and ironic***
  9. the Clarence is always gonna be crazily over-priced so Icouldn't care what they do with it
  10. Originally posted by germcevoythe Clarence is always gonna be crazily over-priced so Icouldn't care what they do with it
    Well, imagine HOW much would I care... I even don't live in Eire!
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, imagine HOW much would I care... I even don't live in Eire!

400-1400 euro per nite is a bit much to say you stayed in Bono's hotel