1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Thanks! Apparently my internet searching skills are a little rusty...

No problem!
  2. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody's gonna buy me a special gift for Christmas...
  3. Wow i just read this...
    That will be one hell of a release !!!
  4. Just noticed that my original Joshua CD has some scratches on it...Great timing, I'd say.
  5. Yeah my JT CD is turning a nasty brown colour with black poc-mark stains on the edges so a new version is welcome, R&H is also disintegrating.....

ahem U2 remasters please....?

btw Christmas Baby PCH was recorded in Glasgow in erm.. July 87!
  6. Can't wait for the releasing. Hooooooow loooooooooooooong, to sing this soooooooooooong? Can't wait...
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongCan't wait for the releasing. Hooooooow loooooooooooooong, to sing this soooooooooooong? Can't wait...

8. Dutch U2 fanclub reports that Universal Holland told them that the release has been postponed (which U2 release doesn't these days).

It'll be December, 3 now.
  9. Originally posted by RemyDutch U2 fanclub reports that Universal Holland told them that the release has been postponed (which U2 release doesn't these days).

It'll be December, 3 now.

beat you to it : http://www.u2start.com/topic/2610/
  10. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah in a closed topic, but you did indeed

I closed it because I only want to have official info in there and no discussion. It's sticky but I can't keep it on the active topics list (and who browses through the forums?). Anyway to keep it on the active topics?
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I closed it because I only want to have official info in there and no discussion. It's sticky but I can't keep it on the active topics list (and who browses through the forums?). Anyway to keep it on the active topics?

No, but why make it sticky? Just add the info to the start post of this topic, should be enough.