1. i've just read on U2fanclub.nl that the album wil be released on the 3rd of december (2 weeks later than planned)
  2. just wish does things got here...well, they come, but as imported stuff, then the price is 3 times more expensive!
  3. Wow. A few actually new new songs. No C'mon Everybody on the DVD though
  4. Depite not including C'mon Everybody (how could they) this has to be the best U2 release ever. I wonder how good the quality of the Paris show is? Anyone ever seen the master tapes?
  5. Originally posted by drewhigginsWas Christmas Baby Please Come Home done as rehearsals on the JT tour or Rattle and Hum? Great song, get it if you haven't got it.

JT. Recorded and filmIed during a soundcheck in Birmingham I think
  6. From U2.COM :

Joshua Re Release Formats

The CD format features remastered audio, liner notes by Bill Flanagan (author of “U2 At The End Of The World”) and previously unseen Anton Corbijn photos.

Tracklist for The Joshua Tree:

Where The Streets Have No Name / I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / With Or Without You / Bullet The Blue Sky / Running To Stand Still / Red Hill Mining Town / In God’s Country / Trip Through Your Wires / One Tree Hill / Exit / Mothers Of The Disappeared

Deluxe format:

The deluxe package comprises The Joshua Tree CD (as above), and a Bonus Audio CD. The bonus audio CD features b-sides and rarities from the Joshua Tree sessions. The 2-CD format also includes a 36 page bound book, featuring liner notes by Bill Flanagan with a special essay by The Edge, previously unseen photos by Anton Corbijn and handwritten lyrics by Bono.

Tracklist for the Bonus Audio CD: Luminous Times (Hold On To Love) / Walk To The Water / Spanish Eyes / Silver And Gold / Sweetest Thing / Deep In The Heart / Race Against Time / Where The Streets Have No Name (Single edit) / Silver And Gold (Sun City) / Beautiful Ghost/Introduction to Songs of Experience / Wave Of Sorrow (Birdland) / Desert Of Our Love / Rise Up / Drunk Chicken/America

Super deluxe format:

The super deluxe format contains The Joshua Tree CD, the bonus audio CD (both as above), and a Bonus DVD. This package also includes a 56 page hardback embossed book, featuring previously unseen Anton Corbijn photos and prints, handwritten lyrics by Bono and liner notes by Bill Flanagan, Bono, Adam Clayton, Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, Anton Corbijn, Steve Averill, David Batstone, René Castro and a special essay by The Edge.

Content for the Bonus DVD:

U2 Live from Paris - filmed at the Hippodrome de Vincennes in Paris, on July 4 1987, on the European leg of The Joshua Tree tour. The tracklist is as follows: I Will Follow / Trip Through Your Wires / I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / MLK / The Unforgettable Fire / Sunday Bloody Sunday / Exit / In God’s Country / Electric Co. / Bad / October / New Year’s Day / Pride (In The Name Of Love) / Bullet The Blue Sky / Running To Stand Still / With Or Without You / Party Girl / 40
    Outside It’s America – a 40 minute documentary
    With Or Without You – music video, alternative version
    Red Hill Mining Town – music video directed by Neil Jordan.

Double vinyl album:

The double vinyl format of The Joshua Tree includes a 16 page booklet containing lyrics and liner notes by Bill Flanagan(author of “U2 At The End Of The World”), as well as previously unseen Anton Corbijn photos.

Tracklist for The Joshua Tree double vinyl album:
    SIDE ONE Where The Streets Have No Name / I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / With Or Without You SIDE TWO Bullet The Blue Sky / Running To Stand Still SIDE THREE Red Hill Mining Town / In God’s Country / Trip Through Your Wires SIDE FOUR One Tree Hill / Exit / Mothers Of The Disappeared

7. Germcevoy!!
    dear GOD!!!
    this sounds great!! I'm really concerned... I don't think that the release will make to latin america!!! sounds like a really expensive purchase, and I don't think that they'll bring it here....
    but who knows!!!
    maybe they will !!!
    thanks for sharing this!!!
    cheers mate!!
  8. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXGermcevoy!!
    dear GOD!!!
    this sounds great!! I'm really concerned... I don't think that the release will make to latin america!!! sounds like a really expensive purchase, and I don't think that they'll bring it here....
    but who knows!!!
    maybe they will !!!
    thanks for sharing this!!!
    cheers mate!!

no problem. It is set to be an expensive release. I'll be surprised if the super deluxe version comes in at under the £25 or 40 euro mark. I'll have to get it regardless of the price though.

9. i know the super deluxe sounds expensive....popmart the deluxe edition cost me 38 eeuro in dublin..so god only knows how much this will be.....but i will still buy it for the 4 songs plus red hill mining town !! i just wish they would make the stuff more affordable for fans....especially the reissues! thats my only gripe !!!
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyFrom U2.COM :

[..]

WOW. WOW. WOW.

11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

WOW. WOW. WOW.

nice aint it
  12. very nice indeed, probably expensive, but definitly very worth it!!
    the deluxe editions will be limited?