1. hello!
    My name is Ady and I'm a young fan from the UK-despite my age, I am as enthusiastic as many of the senior fans of the band. I am 12 years old and like many people reading this, it is my dream to get into contact with Bono or the edge, Larry and Adam.

Although i am, as previously stated, somewhat interested in U2, I share many other passions -Some more unusual than others. I am in fact a British champion juggler- I can toss 8 rings in practice, plus 8 balls and 5 clubs. I also create videos by filming and editing my manipulation skills into one whole movie. I have recently made a video to the song zoo station and it would be an absoloute dream to have U2 view it! I hope you maybe realise now how much of a big fan I am for such a small person-but moreover, if any one has ANYTHING that will help get me a step further in my ambition, i would much appreciate it-thank you for spending your time reading this.

Adrian Pole
  2. hey mate, that sounds pretty cool!

I agree, who knows where they all live?
  3. first of all welcome to the site Aidrian and thanks for introducing yourself. I think the way to go is with U2.com. I've seen several requests over there from people looking to get in touch with the band. I reckon you should post this again over on there boards and try your luck. You'l have a much better chance over there. The site is also run by Adam's brother so try your luck and I wish you all the best.
  4. Welcome mate!! Nice, a new young user! Hope you can really fullfill your ambitions!
  5. Welcome! Good to see some more young users!
  6. Welcome indeed!
  7. Sorry I can't help you ...

But good luck in your project.

(and I am offically not the youngest here any more)
  8. Welcome!!!
    Another really youg fan.. Great!!!!

9. hi and welcome ...
    nice to see a new fan on the forum .....
    geuss wat ...i was also twelfe when i get into U2 ......
    see you later

emiel
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyfirst of all welcome to the site Aidrian and thanks for introducing yourself. I think the way to go is with U2.com. I've seen several requests over there from people looking to get in touch with the band. I reckon you should post this again over on there boards and try your luck. You'l have a much better chance over there. The site is also run by Adam's brother so try your luck and I wish you all the best.

But as far as I know you have to be a member of the website to do so... As is the case for many other exlusives and prioritys. Either way thank you very much for donating your knolede! I appreciate it. Also-for every one else-I think I will (or my parents will) get done for using copyright material. This is what has put me off contacting island records or their producers.

If any one wants to they can see the video here-