1. hey I'm 13
    Great to see another young user
  2. Originally posted by goduke15hey I'm 13
    Great to see another young user

And I'm 14...
  3. Originally posted by tinykidhugefanhello!
    My name is Ady and I'm a young fan from the UK-despite my age, I am as enthusiastic as many of the senior fans of the band. I am 12 years old and like many people reading this, it is my dream to get into contact with Bono or the edge, Larry and Adam.

Although i am, as previously stated, somewhat interested in U2, I share many other passions -Some more unusual than others. I am in fact a British champion juggler- I can toss 8 rings in practice, plus 8 balls and 5 clubs. I also create videos by filming and editing my manipulation skills into one whole movie. I have recently made a video to the song zoo station and it would be an absoloute dream to have U2 view it! I hope you maybe realise now how much of a big fan I am for such a small person-but moreover, if any one has ANYTHING that will help get me a step further in my ambition, i would much appreciate it-thank you for spending your time reading this.

Adrian Pole

See, U2 expands to all ages...even 12. I'll think where you can get their attention.
  4. You're the kid who's on the Videos list on the front page!!!

A Day Without Me live from Dublin [80s]
    I'm ready for the juggling gas [00s]
    Stand By Me From Stockholm 1992 [90s]
    Beautiful Day live from Buffalo [00s]
    Bono receives the Liberty Medal award [00s]
    Cooking with Bono on a comedy show [00s]
    U2 wins best performance on the TOTP awards [00s]
    Invisible Sun by the Police and Bono [80s]
    With Or Without You live from Sydney [00s]
    Sweetest Thing live from Toronto [00s]
    Gone live from Toronto [00s]
    Edge singing New York New York Popmart karaoke [90s]

U2start fame!
  5. Here we go.

U2 World Service
    PO Box 1810
    Dublin 1
    Ireland

Check out the liner notes in each album - it's there.
  6. Hey there! I had seen your juggling gas video and wondered if you (or your parents) were fans or if you were just using ZooStation as the music. Glad to have you here, I think you're officially the youngest here, enjoy it, cause some of us are some real old farts (maybe not me...but there are others ).

I don't think you may find copyright probs, try contacting them through U2.com and if you don't want to pay to join, just try what Drew suggested, you might want to send them a copy of the juggling gas too!

If you get to meet them, don't forget to mention me as their biggest (and only true) fan in Iran