1. So, what is it talking about? I read everywhere that it's about how Radios have gone lame and there isn't decent music on them, etc.
    But I, from the first time I heard it up till now, only imagine it as some guy in a world where everyone's dead or something, trying to find someone alive:

"this is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?"

maybe he finds some phone number in some file and tries to call to find someone, with no use:
    "I was spinnin' 'round a dead dial
    just another lost number in a file
    dancin' down a dark hole
    just searchin' for a world with some soul"

And the whole rythm and guitar and drums thing would also fit, he is lonely in a silent world, he just wants to hear some sound, someone talking, someone playing the guitar, etc...

What do you think? Am I like...totally wrong?!
  2. All about the rubbish on the radio, and all repetitive. And it is too.

Or it's about life and how it's all rushed, you feel like you're somewhere but nowhere and trying to get away from that kind of place.
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsAll about the rubbish on the radio, and all repetitive. And it is too.

Or it's about life and how it's all rushed, you feel like you're somewhere but nowhere and trying to get away from that kind of place.

........like..... "Your on the road,but you've got no destination........"
  4. Originally posted by gmc[..]

........like..... "Your on the road,but you've got no destination........"

Or "Help me...I'm alone in this world..." - it all comes back to U2 relations