1. Originally posted by LikeASong:I think UTEOTW is the only "regular" song, together with Streets, for which I don't see hoards of fans asking the band to retire it. That says a lot.
    It'll always be an epic live part of any set, still an underrated song IMO
  2. Here it is in 2018 with the album like intro which I thought was brilliant

Or just download the New York show from the 1st July 2018 for a good audio version.
  3. I've said this in other threads, and a Google search yielded a broken Billboard.com link, but someone said that "Until The End Of The World is the best Irish Christian Rock song since 6th Century's "Be Thou My Vision". What a great tune. Interesting that two of fan all-time favourites, being this one and 'Bad', (I'm guessing UTEOTW is definitely up there) both such live staples / anchors, and are also non-singles. Okay, I know that there were a few "singles" of Bad released, but I don't think it was promoted as a single from the album in the traditional way.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I think UTEOTW is the only "regular" song, together with Streets, for which I don't see hoards of fans asking the band to retire it. That says a lot.
    It's top-notch
  5. I would love to have seen that ZooTV indoors, manic version. First I saw it live was Zoorapa '93, also excellent. But think it worked better in a dark, sweaty Arena
  6. Originally posted by melon51:I would love to have seen that ZooTV indoors, manic version. First I saw it live was Zoorapa '93, also excellent. But think it worked better in a dark, sweaty Arena
    Like this one

7. Guitar Joe
  8. And something he shouts to Jerry (security)
  9. Thanks Miryclay