1. This might be a dumb question, but was U2 3D filmed at the same shows as the amazing pro-shots in Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo? If so, will it be the same exact camera angles and shots, just in 3-D?
  2. Originally posted by haytrainThis might be a dumb question, but was U2 3D filmed at the same shows as the amazing pro-shots in Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo? If so, will it be the same exact camera angles and shots, just in 3-D?

Yes and no. This movie was filmed on the fourth leg of the Vertigo Tour in Mexico, Brazil, Chile & Argentina during the shows and not during the shows (just to get awesome single angles of each member). But, it was shot on different cameras, different equipment and recorded with better sound. So, they will not look like the pro-shots we've seen from that leg already.

Hope that clears it up.
  3. Originally posted by ReclinerMan[..]

Yes and no. This movie was filmed on the fourth leg of the Vertigo Tour in Mexico, Brazil, Chile & Argentina during the shows and not during the shows (just to get awesome single angles of each member). But, it was shot on different cameras, different equipment and recorded with better sound. So, they will not look like the pro-shots we've seen from that leg already.

Hope that clears it up.

yep. You can clearly see all the different cameras floating about during the pro-shot that were shooting the 3D material. It's gna be brilliant.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

yep. You can clearly see all the different cameras floating about during the pro-shot that were shooting the 3D material. It's gna be brilliant.

Even better than the Buenos Aires proshot!?! Can't wait!!

EDIT: whoops. wrong city.
  5. Do u think they will edit Bono's voice to make it better?? On those shows his voice seems to sound exausted... -_-
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2Do u think they will edit Bono's voice to make it better?? On those shows his voice seems to sound exausted... -_-

i'm not sure. I wouldn't say no to some 5th Leg vocals being edited in there though.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'm not sure. I wouldn't say no to some 5th Leg vocals being edited in there though.

I read in Variety (and I thought I posted the link somewhere?) that the project has been postponed so long because they weren't satisfied with the audio. Perhaps they're fixing the vocals?! One can only hope...
  8. Originally posted by ReclinerManCool news today.

U2 3D is going to hold its world premiere at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival.

Press Release with a blurb on U2 3D

Rock on some more.

can't wait!