1. Originally posted by fendermanExcellent show Tacoma is! Thanks. I'll let you know what I think of the Vancouver show after its digested
    Hahhaha! Have you listened to Tacoma's When Love Comes To Town¿? Best lyrics ever.
  2. Now THAT's bad news! Rapidshare is definitely getting crappier :-\
    I'm a free user but that isn't much problem, is it? Count me in for the "Save The Bootlegs" movement too!
    Waiting for orders
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hahhaha! Have you listened to Tacoma's When Love Comes To Town¿? Best lyrics ever.

haha indeed

4. If any need any downloadin PM me(any excuse to download more U2 is a good thing!!)
  5. Count me in for the downloading. Just PM me if need be. Cheers!
  6. Wow nice response for a project which is NOT set up yet!!
  7. put me on the download list
  8. I think someone better start a topic for this!!

Done it - here

We can do the list as Gerard suggests below in conjunction.
  9. when the time comes we can post a list of bootlegs that have a week left until they expire then we can all download one or 2 each to keep them active. It should be easy
  10. Originally posted by germcevoywhen the time comes we can post a list of bootlegs that have a week left until they expire then we can all download one or 2 each to keep them active. It should be easy
    It's very easy IF the users are constant and coherent with their "obligations". In the forum I told it worked perfectly.