1. A bit late, but happy birthday dear Larry
  2. happy birthday LARRY,, thanks God, for your MERCY, to give LARRY MULLEN Jnr more time to life.. Thank for your creation, make my life more hope of life... GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.....
  3. Originally posted by juzzlemonhappy birthday LARRY,, thanks God, for your MERCY, to give LARRY MULLEN Jnr more time to life.. Thank for your creation, make my life more hope of life... GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.....

lol..Glad you found this topic Juan Cristo

Welcome to the forums, why don't you introduce yourself to us in this place http://www.u2start.com/topics/13/ (just post a new topic in there) so that we all get our chance to greet you?
  4. Congratulations to my favorite band member! Respect for Larry, the pace of U2!
  5. I don't think we've got many members from Indonesia, so welcome to this amazing creation Juan!

I just checked up on your profile. What sort of Systems Administrations is that you do? Have a ripper New Year!
  6. digging out this topic to say.....

Happy Birthday, Larry Mullen jr

hitting the big 50 today, and not looking a day like it

thank you for hitting things all your life, you're the best at it, and thank you for pinning up that legendary note at Mount Temple and forming the band we all love so much.

7. Happy birthday!

8. I'm cool. I hit things for a living.

9. Many Happy Returns Larry!

now the Benjamin of U2 also turns 50....
    I'll have a Guinness tonight!
  10. May he hit things forever!
  11. Happy Birthday Larry! Thanks for the "musical journey"
  12. Happy birthday Larry!

Now all U2 members are in their 50s...