1. I remember watching video of Mysterios Ways, but in the song "Mysterious Ways" was replaced with "Miracle Days". It was some sort of unofficial video compilation or something, I'm not sure.

Is that some remix or what?
  2. We move through miracle days...

It`s on the official lyrics of the song. It`s repeated on the background at the end of the day.
    But I dont know if there is some re-mix where it`s repeated in more parts of the song.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongWe move through miracle days...

I'd never noticed that before...

BTW - listened to Acrobat again last night and I swear Bono says "the red book has been read"!!
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisI'd never noticed that before...

BTW - listened to Acrobat again last night and I swear Bono says "the red book has been read"!!
    Dont think so. The only "red Book" that I know is a small red book with quotes and speeches of Mao Zedong, where he explained his communist ideology.
  5. Certainly all the lyrics archives I can see say that it's "every book". Ah well, just me..
  6. Originally posted by djrlewisCertainly all the lyrics archives I can see say that it's "every book". Ah well, just me..
    Go buy another ears.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Go buy another ears.

8. Originally posted by LikeASongWe move through miracle days...

It`s on the official lyrics of the song. It`s repeated on the background at the end of the day.
    But I dont know if there is some re-mix where it`s repeated in more parts of the song.

I swear, so everything is the same except chorus witch says: "We move through miracle days"

9. Originally posted by YogiI remember watching video of Mysterios Ways, but in the song "Mysterious Ways" was replaced with "Miracle Days". It was some sort of unofficial video compilation or something, I'm not sure.

Is that some remix or what?

It's nothing official at least.

http://www.u2wanderer.org/disco/mwtitle.php?start=M

There is some "miracle days" parlty live sometimes though.

10. Yep. Already noticed this before. I'd like to know more about that video.
  11. Found it!

It's inside "the VIDEOS the CAMEOS and a whole lot of interference from ZOO TV" video.
  12. Originally posted by YogiFound it!

It's inside "the VIDEOS the CAMEOS and a whole lot of interference from ZOO TV" video.

Alright, soon I'll look up.