1. So November is finally here....does this mean that the lads are back in the studio again? I remember Bono saying they would carry on recording in November?

Has anyone heard anything?? Im not sure what their recording patterns are but i hope this is their final push to finish the allbum??

Or is that just wishfull thinking???

2. I'll call Bono later this day..
  3. No I spoke to him earlier and dont believe a word he says.....he said they were making an experimental hip-hop album and were recording in in the Bronx..........we need to speak to Larry!!!

4. I have no idea. It was good to hear Bono say that they have to take the music 'to a new level' for this record on NBC the other night. That got me excited. Whether thats just Bono adding a little hype who knows . .
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyI have no idea. It was good to hear Bono say that they have to take the music 'to a new level' for this record on NBC the other night. That got me excited. Whether thats just Bono adding a little hype who knows . .

He said that earlier too.

I think it's the "New Passengers" project they will work on now.
  6. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

He said that earlier too.

I think it's the "New Passengers" project they will work on now.

Yes, they're working on 2 albums.
  7. I think recording the Achtung Baby-Zooropa-POP set was taking it in a new level.
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHI'll call Bono later this day..

If that could be possible
  9. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

Yes, they're working on 2 albums.

Which means we'll have to wait longer. I don't need an alternate version of Ito Okashi.
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Which means we'll have to wait longer. I don't need an alternate version of Ito Okashi.

Ha ha dont worry

It will be a completely different sound. They will not make the same mistake again.

11. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Ow come on Nate...Okashi was fun to listen to

I hope it comes out good and well done...the more the merrier!